Monday, March 08, 2010

My positives on reserve are pretty much depleted by the end of the day. I feel drained of something but can't quite put my finger on it. It is not emotion 'cause I've been lacking the ability to feel. It is not tangible 'cause that would just be disgusting. It is something bigger, something outer, something more important than I can create within myself. The closest thing I could call it would be vibrations. Good vibrations...like the song. Sleep recharges me and that is what I use to carry me through the day. This is good enough for now, but I often wonder if it has to be this way forever. Can't I just be a constant ball of positivity throughout and not have to dole it out as needed. It's tiring. I feel drained, and I don't wanna feel like this at the end of every day.

No comments: